(Smoked paprika gives a chicken rich, grill-like flavor-with no cooking. Serve with lime wedges.)
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooktime: 25 minutes
- 1 ripe peeled avocado
- 1 cup plus 2tbs finely chopped tomato, divided
- 3 tbsp minced fresh onion, divided
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1 sm clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups shredded, skinless, rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 large lettuce leaves
1. Place avocado in a small bowl, mash with a fork. Stir in 2 tbsp, tomato, 1tbsp onion, 1tbsp juice, 1/4 tsp salt and garlic.
2. Combine the remaining 1 cup tomato, 2 tbsp onion, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt, cilantro and jalapeno toss well.
3. Combine chicken, remaining 1 tbsp juice and paprika, toss well to combine. Spread about 1 tbsp guacamole over each lettuce leaf; top each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture to 2 tbsp salsa.